Saturday, March 19, 2011

A great day for planning

Not much stitching got done today but lots of planning . Still working on the wedding quilt and by memory didnt take me this long to do originally. Cut out all the leaves and glued them on so it is ready to stitch after dinner.

And this is the other quilt taking up my time . I strip pieced the tulips some time ago and have now started appliqueing them onto the spot. Then the decision , sashing or no sashing , more planning days coming up I think.


4 comments:

  1. Two terrific projects to be working on. I've always loved the string tulip block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background really works for those tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty. The tulips are colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the string pieced tulips, very cheery.
    I finished my antique reproduction crib quilt, hope you can stop by and see it.

    ReplyDelete