Sunday, February 13, 2011

Up for a Challenge ??

Would anyone like to join a quilt challenge?? I am planning a book based on a one block quilt, I will send you the pattern and all the guidelines and some scraps to get you started. We will make the blocks for 8 months ( no set amount , just however many you can make in that time ) then make your blocks up into a finished project. At the end of it , I will include the projects , with all acknowledgements , in the book.
The block is a very simple one  and can be either hand or machine pieced or a combination of both. The block will measure 4" finished.

Please email me if you are interested. I really hope you want to take up the challenge.

Sorry no pics today , Im away til tomorrow but couldnt wait to post !!

1 comment:

  1. I may be up for it, but you might have to be a bit more specific, as I am a bit muddy on the rules.
    We will make the same 4" block- however many we want, then put it in our own design of a quilt? How large do you want the final quilts?

    ReplyDelete